On this episode of The Box Biz, I speak with Liza Moiseeva. Liza is the Co-Founder of GlobeIn, an artisan subscription box that delivers handmade and ethically sourced goods from around the world.
In this episode, Liza and I dive into...
- How GlobeIn got started - 1:10
- The Importance of a Product Differentiation Strategy - 5:00
- How Your Brand Mission Can Lower Acquisition Cost and Churn - 7:00
- How To Leverage The Power of Facebook Groups For Your Box Company - 10:30
- How To Use Facebook Groups As A Lead Warming Strategy - 13:00
- How To Use Facebook Groups To Showcase your customer service - 15:30
- How To Manage A Growing Facebook Group - 20:00
- GlobeIn’s Paid Acquisition Strategy - 23:00
- GlobeIn’s Retention Strategy - 24:30
- How To Increase Average Order Value - 27:30
- How Personalization Can Decrease Churn - 29:00
- Advice For New Subscription Box Entrepreneurs - 32:00