Harbor Marketing Agency is a rapidly growing remote digital marketing agency that works with subscription box brands and scales them into successful multi-million dollar businesses.
Our mission is simple: To leave every business better than we found it and have fun doing it.
Through our work, we help entrepreneurs build the businesses of their dreams, create new jobs in the workforce, and bring innovative ideas to life.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Account Manager to handle our client relationships and ensure we exceed expectations. Our company prides itself in unparalleled customer service, while generating tangible results to match. We're currently searching for a stellar Account Manager to fill a full-time position within the next few weeks.
We are growing very rapidly and have a heavy focus in the subscription box e-commerce space. By joining the Harbor Marketing team, you will work with some of the top marketers and e-commerce companies in the world.
In this unique position, you will be the main point of contact for C-Level executives in each of these companies. You will work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick decisions, creative solutions, and unparalleled attention to detail. You will join a young and energetic team of performance driven go-getters who all work together to achieve the best results that we possibly can for our clients.
- The ability to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation time
- Continued education and training
- Ability to work with a young and energetic team
- Possible 401k
- Possible Health, Dental and Vision
Our hiring philosophy is that we aim to hire people we can trust to get the work done and then give them as much freedom as we possibly can.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Manage client expectations
- New client onboarding
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with operations team
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Work Experience
- Experience in e-commerce or the subscription box industry is a plus.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a plus, but training will be provided.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace, ClickFunnels, and other web building platforms is a plus.
- Experience with MailChimp, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, and other ESPs is a plus.
Skills & Characteristics
- Strong Personal Drive
- Self Discipline and Strong Work Ethic
- Flexible and Adaptable to fast changing environment
- Great under pressure.
- Well Organized
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge and Comfort with Technology
- A drive to help and consult with others
- Understanding of eCommerce
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields)
- At least 2 years of industry experience
Job Type: Full Time
Please feel free to research us here:
If you have read all the way to the bottom here are some little cheats to get you to the top of the consideration list:
- Send us a well written cover letter explaining why you are special and why we should take you seriously
- Make sure we have a great looking resume to peruse!
- If you want to really impress us, shoot a video (smart phone is fine) and explain to us why you would be a great member of our team.
Please email resume, cover letter, and video to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not submit BOTH a resume and a cover letter will not be considered.
Looking forward to meeting you!